Oil and Gas Royalty Buyers
CP Royalties is a oil and gas royalty buyer that strives to always ensure that you’re receiving fair market price and that you get the best possible deal when you’re selling your oil and natural gas royalties. We are committed to being fair, transparent and thorough in our process and pay max value to owners wishing to sell their royalties. Our customer service team will painlessly guide you through every step of the process, and have answers to any questions that may arise for you. We know that the process can seem intimidating to first-time sellers, so our goal as oil and gas royalty buyers is to be as straightforward as possible.
Through our combined 25+ years of experience as oil and gas royalty buyers, we have developed prime royalty acquisition abilities, allowing us to assess royalty holdings and close max-value transactions in mere days. Some of the reasons people have for selling are:
- The need for immediate cash that is the equivalent of years of monthly payouts sometimes arises to place a deposit on a car or a house.
- It’s a terrific way to have cash to put into a retirement or college fund.
- When emergency or medical expenses come up, cashing in your oil and gas royalties to a buyer can help immensely.
- Gas and oil royalty income tax can be quite high if you’re in a higher tax bracket, so it’s a way to save on taxes overall.
- Selling oil or natural gas royalties before the owner’s death can save heirs time and, sometimes, money.
- Selling your oil and natural gas royalties to buyers can allow you to invest the money somewhere else.
- Managing royalties is sometimes a major headache, therefore selling them off can make life much easier.
We are oil and gas royalty buyers in the following areas:
Examples of the Formations We Target:
Anadarko Basin, Bakken Shale, Barnett Shale, Eaglebine Shale, Eagleford Shale, Fayetteville Shale, Granite Wash, Marcellus Shale, Mississippian / Mississippi Limestone, Permian Basin, Tuscaloosa Marine Shale, Utica Shale, Woodford Shale